Moving Along the Fear

Making my way through the tunnel 
of fleeting flickers of lights, 
seeking for the brightness 
waiting for the energy to be ignited,
I walk with my eyes closed 
and mind open. 
I walk towards that inner light at the far corner. 
It is calling me by names only I’ve named, 
illuminating the dark and ravenous path      I once feared.
I fall, 
the doubt and the fear comes 
down with my guard. 
I realised that fear imitates me, 
it moves the way I move.
I realised it’s a part of me to walk with,
rather than a part of me to walk away from.
The goal is, take a step. 
Imitate action. Imitate fearlessness. 
I realised, that’s all I need. 
Fear will always be there,

you need to be conscious about how you move with it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Desiderate Your Inner Being.

The Meaning

Lost and Found.